RSS

The best epic fantasy deal: it’s free!

31 Aug

The Riddler's Gift epic fantasy book coverFor today and tomorrow only, The Riddler’s Gift is free on Amazon Kindle ( US | UK ). Tell your friends! It’s a great way to start the epic fantasy series that SFBOOK called “Sheer magic”.

A shadow steals across Eyri. One by one, the Lightgifters are snuffed out. When darkness strikes her family, Tabitha receives a dangerous legacy. Soon the Riddler walks beside her, but is he on her side?

The more she searches for answers, the further into treachery she is led. The more she tries to flee, the harder she is hunted. And the more she sings the ancient Lifesong, the more the world begins to change.

Can she grasp her gift before the darkness captures the last of the light?

“In a darkening realm, which is better: the power to save your love, or to save your love from power?”

The Riddler’s Gift is full-length epic fantasy, over 650 pages in print: get it for free today and tomorrow only on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk

Tags: , , , ,

1. R. Field

September 1, 2012 at 12:51 am

Hi Greg – We noticed you are listing The Riddler’s Gift for FREE on Amazon and wondered if you would like to feature it on Storyfinds.com under our FREE spotlight feature. We are now getting about 63,000 viewers daily and the average length of time viewing is 3min. We will also post your book on our facebook site and tweet for you. Both our FREE and .99cent spotlight feature is a pay what you can service through paypal at payments@storyfinds.com as we like to support both Indie and traditionally published authors. It’s as easy as sending us your book cover as a jpg and we will get that up for you asap.

Sincerely,

rfield@storyfinds.com
    digitally connecting readers with authors

2. Dan Hitt

March 20, 2013 at 3:50 am

I love the cover of this book. Did you have a design firm do it or did you do some or part of it yourself? I read epic fantasy ALL the time, so I’ll follow the amazon link over after I post this comment.

The Synopsis is very well done and bodes well for the bok itself. I think you strike on a number of very cool things, especially the Lifesong. That certainly has me curious. How much is the book under normal circumstances?

3. greghamerton

March 20, 2013 at 10:52 am

Hi Dan, Riddler’s usually hovers around $2.99-$3.99. Did I get a design firm to do the cover? I AM a design firm (eternitypress.com), I did the typography and overall design brief, but the cover art was commissioned from http://thedurrrrian.deviantart.com/ who is an incredibly talented artist and very affordable.

4. Joan Richmond

March 2, 2014 at 6:23 am

Loved THE RIDDLER’S GIFT…..would like to read the next book………thanks for the free edition…….any others on the free list?

5. greghamerton

March 2, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Great to hear, thanks Joan! Sorry no other freebies at the moment (or I can’t afford to write any more :-) but you can buy Second Sight on Amazon.

6. Joan

March 2, 2014 at 11:01 pm

OK…..just hoping next book might be on free list…..thank you for info!